Friday, March 11, 2011

Thankfulness

I feel that after that last post I need to express thankfulness for our many blessings.  Sean came home from Iraq alive, and all things considered, in relatively good condition.  We have three wonderful children (if you overlook the teenage stuff ha ha!).  We have a home, a car, food to eat, money to pay the bills.  Sean has doctors who care about him and work hard to find ways to help him.  Sean is moving forward with his cycling goals.  I can afford to stay home and care for him.  We are surrounded by family who cares for us. 

I have a tendency to get very dark, but I do see the bright side.  It is hard for me to look beyond sometimes when there seems to be one thing after another assaulting us.

We are extremely fortunate to be here, to be together, to have each other as we learn to live this new life.

No comments: